This past weekend was poker. Unfortunately only two people showed up. They didn't bring friends. Everyone was busy doing various stuff apparently. Jen & Mike couldn't make it down. Mooney was going to a buddy's surprise party. Iwan was MIA. Adam forgot. Mike H thought it was this coming week and made other plans. Jeff was helping friends move to Newfoundland on the promise of a plane ticket home. Have fun hitchhiking Jeff! :-) Brent and Scott showed up. And I'm pretty sure the only reason Scott showed up was so I could pay him for some stuff I bought off him. The four of us decided to play a 4-player winner-take-all SNG. Brent was the first one that busted follwed shortly after by me. Nikki & Scott battled for the prize with Nikki finally winning it.
The league may be in serious jeopardy this year. Brent isn't joining and Nikki doesn't want to either. I guess we'll see what happens once other players actually show up.
The next poker night is Feb. 20th and Brett may be making a special appearance! Please come. I hate begging. But please, come. And if you could bring a friend or two that would be super great.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My friends are all retarded and say "Well, I'm no good at poker and I'll just lose."
No matter how much I say that they can drink $6 worth of onion dip alone and it's more about being social than it is poker they just wont come :(
Post a Comment