League Leaderboard

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: 871848

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hell hath not froze over - just London.

In the midst of what will hopefully be Winter's last blast we had 16 players show up last night. Thanks to four rebuys we had a prize pool equal to 20 players! There weren't really any big standout hands from my table but there was lots of fun. One good thing that came out of the night was that I set a new record for most points in 1 event with 105!!! Woot! Here's what it looked like when the dust settled:



Next month's poker is a mere 4 weeks away on March 21st! Hope to see everyone there. April's event is tentatively scheduled for April 18th but may shift to April 25th. I'm also thinking that April may be the first bounty event of the year - we'll see what everyone thinks next month!

No comments: