May's event is in the books, and it was a BLAST! Sure, I busted out 2nd and Nikki busted out 3rd but it was seriously one of the most fun nights we've had at poker. Brett brought along a new fish Dana. She claimed that she barely knew how to play but she did pretty well - certainly not what we're used to for rookie players!
Once again Adam made it to the points - he's the only player to have a perfect points record. Unfortunately, once again he wasn't able to pull off a victory and had to settle for 2nd place to Brent's first place!
The cash game was an absolute blast! We had a shit load of people crammed around the table. First hand 3 people end up all-in (for $5 each) and Nikki scoops that pot. I sit down to play a few hands after that and a couple hands in I look down to cowboys. Once again 3 of us end up all-in and I scoop that one for an almost $15 pot. I also had this jackass to my left that would NOT let my Big Blind be. Any time I was the BB he would straddle. If I happened to be silly enough to straddle Nikki's BB he would re-straddle. One hand the button was to his left and it was straddled around to him and of course he straddled, leaving the dealer as being the first to act. His straddle on that one, by the way, cost him $1.60. Serves him right! :-)
So the next one is less than two weeks away on June 9th. The one after that is July 7th and it's gonna be the BBQ!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment